I thought I would pop in and see if you have been missing my posts or not. I guess I "could" say I was letting your brains have a rest, but NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT. We need to take hold of God's Word like never before. These are the last days. The signs are EVERYWHERE. Anyway, I'm not here to preach, so on with the Trivia quiz.
Bible Trivia--”THE LAST WORD”
Name the persons who said the following as their last words.
1. Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. Lord, lay not this sin to their charge.
2. There they buried Abraham and Sarah his wife; here they buried Isaac and Rebekah his wife; and here I buried Leah. (Genesis 49:31)
3. Thou shouldest have smitten five or six times; then hadst thou smitten Syria till thou hadst consumed it; whereas now thou shalt smite Syria but thrice.
(2 Kings 13:19)
4. Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me.
(1 Samuel 31:4)
5. God will surely visit you, and ye shall carry up my bones from hence.
SHEPHERDS AND SHEEP
1. What wealthy man had 14,000 sheep? (Job 42:2)
2. Who married the shepherd girl Zipporah? (Exodus 2:16-17)
3. What former shepherd boy is supposed to have written "The Lord is my shepherd"? Psalm 23:1)
4. Whom did Jesus command to shepherd his church? (John 21:15-17)
5. Who was the first shepherd? (Genesis 4:2)
6. Who is the good shepherd? (John 10:11)
8. Which Old Testament book compares a lover's teeth to a flock of newly born sheep? (Song of Solomon 4:2)
9. In which Gospel does Jesus speak of separating the sheep from the goats?
10. Who had compassion on the people because they seemed like sheep without a shepherd? (Matthew 9:36)
I hope y'all enjoy these quizzes. I will post the answers tomorrow. I will be out of town for an Herbalife Event from the 8-13, so I won't be posting, but I plan of getting back to "my FATHER'S BUSINESS", when I get home. I guess I shouldn't put it like that, because I try to always be doing that. I witness whenever and wherever I get the opportunity.
Good night and May God Bless!