Friday, October 9, 2009

Dogs are Family Members Too.

Good Evening All!

Well, tonight I guess you might say I'm "flying by the seat of my pants". That would be all right, except the only time I come close to wearing pants is when I'm working out at Curves. Anyway, I have been racking my brain on something to talk about and have come up short. I will however, say that I might have done a little over-kill last night. I inserted one of my articles which I had written, and to my chagrin, got no comments. I don't know if all of the print scared people off, or if they read it and didn't like what they read, or what, but I kind of got worried over that.
I've spent the last 3 hours checking out different blogs and there are a lot which talk about their children or pets.

I have no children, so that kind of knocks that out, and my precious 4-legged baby of 17 years or 119 in dog years passed away in 2003 the day before Christmas Eve. She was about as photogenic as I am and looks like she's been on a 3 day drunk! Anyway, she was our baby. We drove an 18-wheeler for about a year and a half (my husband drove a lot longer than that), but we (Taffy and I) joined him on the truck and started driving team. She went everywhere we went, and ate what we ate. She was my husband's best fishing buddy. Needless to say, he won't allow me to get another pet because he was so attached to her. We do have some stray cats that hang around our front door waiting to be fed all the time, but I'm more of a dog person. I wouldn't mistreat a cat, or let them go hungry, but I'm a dog lover.

As you can tell, I haven't quite got this picture thing down yet. I do pretty well with the Zemanta Pictures, but my own which I scanned and tried to resize I need more practice on.

I'm still looking for things to enhance my blog, at least until I am able to start Give-Aways, Book Reviews and the like, but unfortunately, imagination got left behind when God made me or ...no, I won't say when He made me, lets just say as I was growing up my imagination got left behind.

Now that's strange. I'm talking about dogs and cats, my imagination, and Zemanta pops up with a picture of a mouse's brain. Yuck!

On that note, as it is 1:26 a.m., I guess I should call it quits for the night. I guess you could say I'm making up for the length of last night's post. I hope you enjoyed my article.

Good Night All and May God Bless!

PJ