Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Work in Progress Still Learning the Ropes

Photo of the Book of Isaiah page of the BibleImage via Wikipedia

Tomorrow's Bible Verse according to the NIV: Isaiah 1:18

Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson they shall be like wool.

Daily Inspirations from the NIV:

Jesus said, "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him,...I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life. I am the bread of life. Your forefathers ate the manna in the desert, yet they died. But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which a man may eat and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever."

John 5:44, 47-51

Good Evening to All!

I can see I still have a lot to learn. I worked the good part of the afternoon and evening trying to get my "Matching Mondays" post set up, but as I have said in the past, I am not very up-to-date on computers. I have been trying to link children's pictures and information from the databases to my blog, but to no avail. I tried everything I could think of, but no luck. I will get it set up or at least see if Lynette can show me how to link them up. Unfortunately, I am one of these people who learn better visually and auditorily. My husband gets frustrated with me because you can tell him how to do something one time and he gets it with no problem. Anyway, hopefully I'll get it done by next Monday. I'll be busy all day tomorrow cleaning a house, and besides that, Lynette is out of town until Tuesday.

Another thing I plan on doing is going to our local Animal shelter and taking pictures, then posting them up for adoption. I don't know if it's opened tomorrow, Comanche is a small town to the point that the Driver's License Place is only open 2 days a week, we have a once a week newspaper, and most of the sidewalks roll up at 2 pm as far as restaurants. Therefore, I'm not sure if the Animal shelter will be open. If they are, you'll be seeing some cute little animals on here tomorrow. I'll also check and see if they have a website.

Emma, at the Seattle Animal Shelter

This is Emma from the Seattle Animal Shelter. Her crime was "cattin' around. Will she get time in the brig, or the death penalty? Hopefully, she'll get adopted soon.

This dog is at the Paws "No Kill Shelter". The sad look on his face says he/she doesn't know how lucky he/she is. Hopefully (it) will get adopted quickly.

I hope tomorrow I will have some pictures first-hand of adoptee animals.

Good Night All and May God Bless!

PJ

2 comments:

lynette355 said...

missed ya

Anonymous said...

Hey hon. Please please please just copy and paste my Matching Monday posts, k?? It takes SO much time to put together. Honestly if you were to copy and paste it and increase it's audience it would make all the work I put into that post more worth it, ya know?