Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bible Challenge-"Animals Pt. 2"

* Do not assume that the pictures depict the answers to the questions, they were placed in no complete certain order even though some may match the questions.


Good Evening to All!


This Weeks, Bible Challenge is :


Animals Part 2

1.) God describes this animal as have a tail that moves like a cedar. (Job 40:15-17)
a. behemoth
b. lion
c. leopard
d. wolf

2.) Which of his sons did Jacob predict would be " serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward"? (Gen. 49:16-17)
a. Asher
b. Dan
c. Levi
d. Naphtali

3.) Along with manna, God sent this kind of bird to the Israelites in the
wilderness. ( Exodus 16:11-13)
a. dove
b. quail
c. pheasant
d. duck

4.) In Job, the Lord described this animal as stupid, but fast. ( Job 39: 13-18)
a. hyena
b. rhinoceros
c. lynx
d. ostrich

5.) The Lord pointed out to Job that this animals neck was clothed with thunder. (Job 39:19)
a. lynx
b. ostrich
c. horse
d. ape

6.) Jesus exorcised two devil-possessed men in the region of the Gergesenes at the expense of what kind of animal herd? (Matthew 8:28-34) a. oxen
b. swine
c. goats
d. deer

7.) Jesus lamented to Jerusalem that He often wanted to gather its children under His
care like: (Matthew 23:37)

a. a shepherd gathers lambs
b. a mother sheep gathers lambs
c. a hen gathers her chicks
d. a mother bear gathers her cubs

8.) True or False: It was Christ Himself who said that in His name believers would "take up serpents." (Mark 16:16-18)

9.) Jesus empowered His disciples to "tread on serpents and _____________. (Luke 10:19) a. porcupines
b. scorpions
c. black widow spiders
d. demons

10.) Jesus said He would separate the nations at the time of judgment "as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the _______. ( Matthew 25:32)
a. wolves
b. oxen
c. goats
d. serpents

Just a point of interest, did you know that oxen are just castrated male cattle that are trained at wearing a yoke and being used as beasts of burdens? I never realized that. I knew they kind of looked alike, but was unaware that they actually were cattle. I learned this while looking up some animals on the internet for pictures.

The answers to this Challenge will be in tomorrow night's post.
Next weeks Bible Challenge will be on "Authority".

Well, one of these days I will learn to start on this blog earlier. I'm about to fall asleep sitting here, so I will close for now.

Pardon me, but I woke up this morning and saw this Bible verse to the lower right in the side bar and had to make note of it. I wish my memory was better. This is another one of those verses that I think people should wake up every morning quoting. I think if everyone would wake up quoting and Believing this verse, and Psalm 51:10, people would have a better outlook, then have better attitudes toward everything that life is throwing at them on a daily basis.

My Personal Prayer Corner

Lord, I ask that you start bringing these 2 verses, to our remembrance each day, so that we may start our days with purity of our thoughts and actions toward others and cause our days to go smoother with love in our hearts and more understanding.
In Jesus' name I pray, AMEN.

Father in heaven, I ask that you touch the lives of each person that you draw to my blog. Help them to enjoy reading and get a better understanding of Your Word. I pray that you will rain your blessings down on each person that reads this blog and minister to their needs. Intervene in every situation that needs your attention. Help each one to know that your hand is upon them and all they need do is ask for your help and you are there. Help them to realize that you will not force your way into their lives that you want to be invited. All they have to do is call on your Name.


Good Night to All and May God Bless.

Love & Prayers,


Share/Bookmark
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,PJ,
You don´t need to comment in my language, i undestand your english,anyway accept my best regards.
I´m very glady with your visite in my blog.
God bless you

A Kiss,
Luiz


PS:soon, in the next hour, i will make a new post, a happy post.

;)

Anonymous said...

Hello,PJ,
You don´t need to comment in my language, i undestand your english,anyway accept my best regards.
I´m very glady with your visite in my blog.
God bless you

A Kiss,
Luiz


PS:soon, in the next hour, i will make a new post, a happy post.

;)