Saturday, February 6, 2010

Spiritual and Physical Safety

Good Evening to All!

I received this e-mail today and couldn't resist sharing it with y'all. I thought it was adorable. It says it all.

'WHO ARE YOU, LORD'
















I hope whenever you have questions for God, you will think of this little e-mail. I know I will because it tells me exactly who my God is, how powerful He is, what He can do, and What He considers me. It also reminds of me of exactly Who I am. A CHILD OF GOD. That brings to mind an OLD song by "the Teddy Bears" from the 60's , To know Him is to Love Him, and I DO. I guess that had a special meaning for me because even my husband has never said that to me. Just to repeat it, "You Are Mine". I love the way that sounds.

SAFETY COMES IN MANY FORMS BE IT SPIRITUAL OR PHYSICAL. THIS POST INCLUDES BOTH. A little taste of God to get you hungry for His Word and Salvation, and what NOT to leave in Electrical Outlets.

Please pass this along to your family and friends.

This photo was taken at the scene of a house fire that occurred recently. I've never heard this info before...


House fires - please read !!!!!
Received from a friend who is in the insurance property business. It is well worth reading.
This is one of those e-mails that if you don't send it, rest assured someone on your list will suffer for not reading it. The original message was written by a lady whose brother and wife learned a hard lesson recently.

Their house burnt down.. nothing left but ashes. They have good insurance so the house will be replaced and most of the contents. That is the good news.

However, they were sick when they found out the cause of the fire. The insurance investigator sifted through the ashes for several hours. He had the cause of the fire traced to the master bathroom. He asked her sister-in-law what she had plugged in the bathroom. She listed the normal things...curling iron, blow dryer.
He kept saying to her, 'No, this would be something that would disintegrate at high temperatures'. Then her sister-in-law remembered she had a Glade Plug-In, in the bathroom.

The investigator had one of those 'Aha' moments. He said that was the cause of the fire.. He said he has seen more house fires started with the plug-in type room fresheners than anything else. He said the plastic they are made from is THIN. He also said that in every case there was nothing left to prove that it even existed. When the investigator looked in the wall plug, the two prongs left from the plug-in were still in there.

Her sister-in-law had one of the plug-ins that had a small night light built in it. She said she had noticed that the light would dim and then finally go out. She would walk in to the bathroom a few hours later, and the light would be back on again. The investigator said that the unit was getting too hot, and would dim and go out rather than just blow the light bulb. Once it cooled down it would come back on..... That is a warning sign

The investigator said he personally wouldn't have any type of plug in fragrance device anywhere in his house. He has seen too many places that have been burned down due to them.

I hope this post has been informative for you as it was for me, because I used those plug-ins. I hope you notice the past tense in USED.

Take care, be safe and May God Bless!

Love & Prayers,




Share/Bookmark
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Yaya said...

Oh that house fire is scary.

Related Posts with Thumbnails