Good Evening to All!
1. At what event did Jesus perform his first miracle?
c) Passover meal
2. Who persuaded Him to perform this first miracle?
3. When Jesus mysteriously eluded the mob of angry Jews in Nazareth, what were they about to do to Him? (Luke 4:16-30)
a) hang Him
b) stone Him
c) throw Him off a cliff
d) take Him before the high priest
4. By saying, "peace, be still." what miracle did Jesus perform? (Mark 4:39)
a) turning a threatening mob temporarily to stone
b) calming a storm at sea
c) causing the sun to stop moving in the sky for three hours
d) exorcising demons from a child.
5. What was the name of the synagogue ruler whose daughter Jesus raised from death?
6. What separate act did Jesus perform while en route to raise the synagogue ruler's daughter from death? (Mark 5:22-43)
a) healing Peter's mother from a fever
b) producing a gold coin for Peter to pay the temple tax
c) healing the sick woman who touched the him of His garment
d) healing ten lepers
7. Which three of the four Gospels record the miracle of Christ walking on a
stormy sea? Unfortunately, I cannot give a hint for this one without giving the answer.
8. How long had Lazarus been in the tomb when Jesus revived him? (John 11:39)
a) one day
b) three days
c) four days
d) one week
9. Where did Jesus produce a coin for Peter to pay the temple tax? (Matthew 17:24-27)
a) in a fish's mouth
b) in a loaf of fresh-baked bread
c) in Peter's ear
d) in the tax collector's cloak
10. After His resurrection, Jesus performed what miracle for His disciples at Tiberias?
a) He fed them with stones turned to bread
b) He healed Peter's mother-in-law
c) He told them where to fish
d) He ascended to heaven
Good Luck! Happy Hunting! and God Bless!