Saturday, June 12, 2010

Explanation

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know that I wasn't going to post much tonight as I have been typing most of the evening on my church packet, so I am not seeing to clearly. I will however be posting the Bible Challenge tomorrow night. The answers won 't be posted til probably Thursday because we will be out of town Monday and Tuesday, and Wednesday is pretty hectic all the way around, as I go to Curves in the morning, and after about 45 minutes there, I go to clean quite a large house, then late that afternoon, I come home, and get my bath, the start supper for hubby, then get ready and go to church. That lasts til between 8:30 and 9:pm. By the time I get home and rested, it's time to go to bed. Wednesday is more like a blur. Anyway, I will post tomorrow.

On last night's post, the comments somehow got disabled, so I went in and enabled them tonight. I hope you will go back and read it, then leave me a comment about it.

I wanted to include a video, but I still haven't got the knack for that yet.
I received an e-mail with Red Skelton's Pledge of Allegiance. He recited it with one of his Jr. High School teacher's explanation of what it meant "word for word" , then he explained that when he (Red) was a boy, the Pledge didn't include the words "under God". They included those words later, and he made a comment about how horrible it would be if they were to take "God" out of the school. This was back in 1969 that he was saying this. I shared it on Facebook, but I haven't checked to see if it successfully went through. My computer is acting so S L O W, it's unreal.


Good Night to All and "May God Bless"



Share/Bookmark










1 comment:

The Redhead Riter said...

Let me know what you are having trouble with the video and I will help you.