Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tonight's Post was Eaten By My Satellite Connection (or lack of)



Good Evening to All!

Well, I just spent 2 1/2 hours typing my post just to have my satellite connection go off and lost it all . I've even been saving as I went along and still lost the whole thing. I'm sorry, but I am calling it quits for tonight. I will get up in the morning and get it typed. What is upsetting is it was a really inspired post! I could almost "feel" God guiding my fingers across the keys. Well, hopefully if I " put it to bed now" maybe I'll remember it in the morning. I think what I will start doing is typing it on the word processor, then transfer it to my post. At least that way I wouldn't totally lose it and I would have a copy if anything went wrong. I almost put up the picture of the Satellite connection we use, but was afraid I might get in trouble. Anyway, I better get this published before I lose it also. Just wanted to let you know what happened.

Good Night and May God Bless

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

lynette355 said...

Wish you could change companines. I know how much this upsets you. Check your dashboard, go to post, then to edit post. See if it is there waiting to be edited? Very Likely.

Anonymous said...

It happens to all of us from time to time... For the past several months I have been using the word processor to type out the blog and then cutting and pasting it to the website... It works out really well.

Keep in mind, the Lord is in control. If you actually lost last nights work it was for a reason. Maybe, the Lord will give you added insight this morning as you retype it? May the Lord bless all your efforts.