Sunday, October 31, 2010
Bible Challenge- REVELATION
Good Evening to All!
For some reason, I have heard many different people in my time being a Christian say, "I don't read the book of Revelation. It's too hard to understand. Well, Revelation is what our Bible Challenge is about tonight. Hopefully by looking up these answers verse by verse it will help bring a little light on this Book or maybe help you realize that you understand it better than you think.
1. Revelation was written to _________. (Revelation 1:4)
a) the seven churches of Asia
b) the Nazarenes
c) the Romans
d) the Athenians
2. God's two witnesses during the end times will prophesy in sack-cloth for how long? (Revelation 11:3)
a) 14 months
b) 31 days
c) 1,260 days
d) 11 weeks
3. In John's vision, which archangel leads God's forces in casting Satan from Heaven? (Revelation 12:7)
4. During that celestial battle, Satan is in the form of a _________. (Revelation 12;9)
c) four-headed bear
d) six-headed bear
5. This dreaded number is the mark of the beast. (Revelation 13:18)
6. "And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever; and they have no rest day or night. . . " John prophesied this about_______. (Revelation 14:11)
a) the scribes and Pharisee
c) descendants of the ancient Ammonites
d) those who receive the mark of the beast
7. The final earthly battle before Jesus' return will be fought at ___________.
8. John saw an angel descend from heaven and cast Satan into the bottomless pit for how many years? (Revelation 20:1-3)
a) 2 years
b) 7 years
c) 1,000 years
9. After Satan's defeat, John says there will be a new heaven, new earth, and no more ___________. (Revelation 21:1)
10. The new kingdom will be graced with a river of water flowing from God's throne, as clear as ________. (Revelation 22:1)
b) the air
( In the picture of the Survival Kit, I don't think they were talking about the contents inside unless there may be a Bible in it, but I really I think they are talking about the CROSS.)
I truly hope this helps to make the book of Revelation more enjoyable and understandable to read.
Good night and May God Bless!