Friday, October 8, 2010
ODDS OR ENDS
Good Evening to All!
I wanted to do something a little different tonight and give y'all some thoughts to ponder.
1. The Heaviest thing to carry is a grudge.
2. The devil is not afraid of a dust-covered Bible.
3. Worry is a waste of the imagination.
4. Beware: Two wrongs may make a riot.
5. Happiness is an Inside Job.
6. Have no fear for tomorrow--Jesus is already there.
7. If you think meek is weak, try being meek for a week.
8. When life knocks you to your knees, pray there.
9. Life is like a game of hide-n-seek: We are all either hiding from God or seeking Him.
10. FOCUS ON A GOOD LIFE, NOT A GOOD LIVING.
11. God is like Scotch tape; you can't see Him, but you know He's there.
12. I was going to waste, but Jesus recycled me.
13. Courage is not absence of fear, but mastery over it.
14. Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?
15. WHEN GOD ORDAINS, HE SUSTAINS.
16. Exercise daily: Walk with the Lord.
17. You have never looked into the eyes of someone that doesn't matter to God.
18. I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed.
19. The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.
20. A prayerless Christian is a powerless Christian.
21. Been taken for granted? Imagine how God feels.
22. WHEN GOD SAW YOU, IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.
23. Death: the end of excuses, the beginning of eternity.
24. The weakest Christians are those who know that they need to pray....and yet don't pray.
25. He who cannot forgive breaks the bridge over which he himself must pass.
A little boy comes down the stairs to the "laundry room" where his mother and the appliance repair man are standing. He looks at his mother very innocently and says. Just think---If I hadn't put my marbles in the dryer, you wouldn't have gotten a chance to witness to the repair man." I am known to witness to anyone that will listen. LOL! He is my favorite subject to talk about.
Good Night to all and May God Bless!