Sunday, November 28, 2010
Bible Challenge -" RICHES"
Good Evening to All!
Well, as y'all are fixing to see, I'm back to doing the Bible Challenge the old way. I can't seem to find a " quiz or test creator that will score your challenge so that you can see how you did as soon as you finish. Sooo, in light of that I will post the answers to the following questions tomorrow.
By the way. I told a blogger friend that I was going to put a link in this post to his blog. It is called Settled In Heaven . He had an excellent post today about Christ and Santa Claus. I will leave it at that so as not to ruin it for you. I think if you will visit his blog you will be VERY ENLIGHTENED.
Now, on with the Blog Challenge "Riches".
1. Joseph went from imprisonment to a position of power and wealth by interpreting Pharaoh's dream. What specific rewards did Pharaoh immediately lavish upon him? (Genesis 41:42)
a. Pharaoh's own ring
b. elegant clothes
c. a gold necklace
d. all of the above
2. The Lord touched the minds of the Egyptians so that they gave these riches to the departing Israelites. (Exodus 12:35-36)
a. silver and frankincense
b. silver and gold
c. silver, gold, and cloth
d. gold, frankincense and livestock
3. the prophet Amos chastised the luxurious lifestyles of Israelites who slept on beds made of _____. (Amos 6:4)
d. copper plating
4. How many talents of gold did King Solomon amass in one year?
(1 Kings 10:14)
5. Proverbs 8 says wisdom is far more valuable than what gem? (Proverbs 8:11)
6. Proverbs 22 says "_______is rather to be chosen than great riches." (Proverbs 22:1)
7. Jesus explained in the Sermon on the Mount that yo9u should "store your treasures in heaven" because if you collect earthly treasures, they will be subject to moth, rust, and _____. (Matthew 6:19)
8. Jesus went on to say in the famous sermon that people tend to invest their _____where they invest their treasures. (Matthew 6:21)
9. Later in the Sermon on the Mount, He decried the foolishness of throwing "_________before swine" to be trampled. (Matthew 7:6)
10. What became of Judas' tainted thirty pieces of silver?
a. the priests divided the money privately
b. they were used to buy a graveyard for strangers
c. they went into the temple fund set aside for paupers
d. Pilate confiscated the money
Good Night to All and May God Bless!