Sunday, November 21, 2010
Bible Challenge - "TREES and FLOWERS" Part 1
Good Evening to All!
Well, I must start out this post by saying I haven't been able to achieve the plans I had hoped yet, for my blog. I am trying to either get a response from blogger, or get in contact with a friend who knows A LOT more about this than I do. We've been playing tag for quite a while. Anyway, as it stands, everything is still the same.
Now on with the Bible Challenge.
1. True or False: God created man and woman before He created plant life. (Genesis 1-2)
2. What two trees did God place in the center of the Garden of Eden? (Genesis 2:9)
a) the trees of peace and war
b) the trees of good and evil
c) the trees of health and happiness
d) the trees of life and knowledge
3. What kind of wood did God tell Noah to use in building the ark? (Genesis 6:14)
4. What kind of wood did God tell Moses to use in building the Ark of the Covenant?
5. The infant Moses survived Pharaoh's infanticide order thanks to an ark his mother fashioned of ___________________. (Exodus 1:22-23)
b) oak saplings
d) willow boughs
6. After miraculously escaping from Egypt through the parted Red Sea, the Israelites wandered three days in the wilderness before finding water. When they finally came to Marah, the water there was too bitter to drink until God commanded Moses to sweeten it by throwing in a _____________. (Exodus 15:22-2:3)
a) ginger root
b) pine root
7. Under what kind of tree did Deborah sit when she held court?
8. What Old Testament country was noted for its splendid cedar trees? (1 Kings 5:6-9)
9. The saddened Israelites in captivity hung up their harps on the branches of ________trees. (Psalms 137:2)
10. "They toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these". What kind of flowers was Jesus describing in this passage? (Matthew 6:28-29)
Good Night to all and May God Bless!