Sunday, March 6, 2011
Bible Challenge - "KINFOLK OF THE OLD TESTAMENT" I
Good Evening to All!
1. Cain and Abel had a number of siblings. One whose name is given in the Bible was their younger brother ___________. (Genesis 4:25)
2. Methuselah, the oldest person mentioned in the Bible, was what relation to Noah?
c) great-great grandfather
d) none of the above
3. Who were the first twins named in the Bible? (Genesis 25:24-26)
4. True or False: Abram/Abraham was of the lineage of Noah's son Japheth. (Genesis 38:6)
5. Which of Joseph's brothers saved his life? (Genesis 37:21-22)
6. Name either of Naomi's two sons. (Ruth 1:1-2)
7. What was Ruth's relationship to Naomi? (Ruth 1:1-4)
8. How many older brothers did David have? (1 Samuel 16:10-11)
9. David's army general Joab was also his ____________. (1 Chronicles 2:15-16)
10. How many generations separated Abraham form Jesus? bold;">( Matthew 1:17)
d) sixty four
Good Night to All and May God Bless!