CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE GIVE-AWAY I'M HOSTING FOR THE NICE DEVOTIONAL BOOK! ENTER WITH JUST AN E-MAIL ADDRESS AND A COMMENT!
US and Canada only
Good Evening to All!
1. What exactly, was the forbidden fruit Adam and Eve ate? (Genesis 2:16-3:17)
d) not known
2. "And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season . . ." To whom was the psalmist referring? (Psalm 1:3)
b) God's chosen king
c) the coming Christ
d) the person who delights in God's law.
3. The prophet Jeremiah described a tree planted by waters that remains fruitful and green even in drought. Whom did this tree represent? (Jeremiah 17:7-8)
a) the coming Christ
b) the person who prays constantly
c) the person who trusts in the Lord
d) the person who delights in God's law
4. What kind of tree did Zacchaeus climb in order to see Jesus over the heads of the crowd? (Luke 19:4)
5. The prophet Zechariah chastised, "[H]owl, O ye oaks of ________; for the forest of the vintage is come down." (Zechariah11:2)
6. Jesus startled Nathanael by seeing him at a great distance beneath a __________ tree. (John 1:47-48)
7. Jesus scoffed at these spices, offered as tithes by the scribes and Pharisees. (Matthew 23:23)
a) curry, rosemary, sage
b) mint anise, cumin
c) coriander, basil chives
d) fennel cinnamon, oregano
8. Jesus' disciples shocked the Pharisees by eating and impromptu Sabbath Day meal in a __________.
c) fig orchard
d) cabbage patch
9. In his letter to the Romans, Paul compares God's people to what kind of tree?
d) Tree of Life
19, Revelation discloses that the leaves on the Tree of Life are for ___________. (Revelation 22:2)
a) shading the weary
b) showing God's abundance
c) showing God's omniscience
Good Night To All and May God Bless!