Sunday, June 5, 2011
Bible Challenge - "OCCUPATIONS OF THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS" Part 2
Good Evening to All!
This will probably be the last post for atleast a week, as we will be heading to Lake Dardenell State Park. The State Park campsites don't have internet or cable, so we will be "roughing it" LOL! Anyway, I thought I would leave you with Part 2 of the Occupations Bible Challenge. I hope you did well on the last one and maybe even learned a few things you didn't know, or even recalled some that you knew but had forgotten.
1. True of False: King David was a poet. (Psalms)
2. Before leading the Jews in rebuilding Jerusalem, what were Ezra and Nehemiah by profession, respectively? (Ezra 7:6; Nehemiah 1:11)
a) cloth merchant and court muscian
b) cheese merchant and stable tender
c) Jewish teacher and king's wine steward
d) slave overseer and carpenter
3. The Prophet Daniel was a _______________. (Daniel 1:1-4)
a) net maker
b) teacher/slave in King Nebuchadnezzar's court
c) royal accountant
4. The prophet Amos was a _________. (Amos 1:1)
d) goat merchant
5. Job was a ____________. (Job 1:3)
b) livestock owner
d) court chef
6. Zacchaeus was a _________. (Luke 19:1-2)
a) map maker
b) religious leader
c) tax collector
7. Cornelius was a ___________. (Acts 10:1)
b) map maker
d) Roman governor
8. Lydia of Thyatira was a _______________.
a) servant in the house of Roman Guard
b) wealthy widow
c) weaver of reed baskets
d) cloth seller
9. Paul and Aquila awere both _________ by trade. (Acts 18:1-3)
a) sail makers
b) tent makers
c) net makers
d) candle makers
10. Paul's teaching deflated the livlihoods of the idol manufacturers in ________. (Acts :19-23-41)
May these "Challenges" help you gain a little knowledge into the Word of God and maybe even give you a hunger to delve into His Word even deeper.
Good Night to All and May God Bless!