Sunday, July 3, 2011
Bible Challenge - "WHO SAID THAT? Part 8
Good Evening to All!
I hope that y'all have been having a wonderful and SAFE July 4th Week-end. I am really looking forward to our town's fireworks display tomorrow night. Most of the surrounding area's have cancelled their displays due to the drought and have 'burn bans" in place, so Comanche is, according to the newspaper, stepping up to the plate and buying extra and more extravagant fireworks for our's. We usually get a lot of out of town visitors for it anyway, but I have a feeling tomorrow will be even more popular.
On with the Challenge.
Good luck to you All, and. . .
1. "Surely the Lord is in this place, and I knew it not." Who said that? (Genesis 28:16)
b) King Saul
c) King Nebuchadnezzar
2. "I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue." Who made this excuse to God, hoping to dodge a commission? (Exodus 4:10)
3. "Why has thou troubled us? the Lord shall trouble thee this day." Who said that?
4. [F}or the joy of the Lord is your strength." Who said that? (Nehemiah 8:10)
5. "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end therefore the ways of death. Who said that? (Proverbs 14:12)
c) the apostle John
6. "Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it . . ." Who said that?
a) a psalmist
7. "Paul, thou art beside thyself: much learning doth make thee mad." Who told Paul that?
d) no one
8. "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." Who said that"? (1 Corinthians 13:11)
9. "He that is not with me is against ME . . ." Who said that? (Matthew 12:30)
10. "My kingdom is not of this world." To whom did Jesus say that? (John 18:36)
a) His disciples
b) Pontius Pilate
d) the apostle John
May these "Challenges" help you gain a little knowledge into the Word of God and maybe even give you a hunger to delve into His Word even deeper.
Good Night to All and May God Bless!