Sunday, August 14, 2011
Bible Challenge - "EYES TO SEE"
Good Evening to All!
It's time again for our Sunday Evening Bible Challenge.
Have Fun and . . . .
1. After Eve and Adam ate of the forbidden fruit, their eyes were opened to _______. (Genesis 3:7)
b) God's physical presence
c) their nakedness
d) Satan's serpentine disguise
2. These two patriarchs are reported to have had failing eyesight as they approached death. (Genesis 27:1, 48:10)
a) Adam and Noah
b) Noah and Abraham
c) Abraham and Benjamin
d) Isaac and Jacob
3. True or False: by Old Testament law, blindness disqualified a man from service as a temple priest. (Leviticus 21:16-18)
4. True of False: By Old Testament law, blindness disqualified an animal from being sacrificed to the Lord. (Leviticus 22:22)
5. True or False: the Lord momentarily restored Samson's eyesight so he could destroy the Philistines in their pagan temple. (Judges 16:23-30)
6. Who placed a curse on "he that maketh the blind to wander out of the way"? (Deuteronomy 27:18)
7. The Psalmist declares, "the eyes of the Lord are upon the ___________. (Psalm 34:15)
8. Who ordered that King Zedekiah be blinded?
9. This blind man, son of Timaeus, called on Jesus as "thou son of David" and was healed. (Mark 10:46-52)
10. What was the physical cause of Saul/Paul's temporary blindness? (Acts 9:18)
a) Jesus' brilliant light
b) clay that covered his eyes
c) something like scales that covered his eyes
d) a stroke
May these "Challenges" help you gain a little knowledge into the Word of God and maybe even give you a hunger to delve into His Word even deeper.
Good Night to All and May God Bless!