Sunday, August 28, 2011
Bible Challenge - "LEADERS" Part 1
Good Evening to All!
Have fun and . . . .
1. Jacob died in Egypt, but was buried in ____________. (Genesis 50:4-6)
2. Who authorized the Feast of Purim? (Esther 9:29-32)
d) Mordecai and Esther
3. Proverbs 6 teaches that if people are wise and willing to work, they need no appointed commander. To illustrate, it points to which wild creature? (Proverbs 6:6)
4. King David was of the tribe of Judah. His predecessor King Saul was of the tribe of _______________. (1 Samuel 9:1-2)
5. The Queen of Sheba went to Jerusalem to quiz king __________. (1 Kings 10:1)
6. Nebuchadnezzar was ____________. (2 Kings 24:11)
a) king of Israel
b) king of Judah
c) king of Babylon
d) king of Egypt
7. If a ruler harken to lies, all his servants are wicked." This warning was issued by______________. (Proverbs 29:12)
d) writer of Proverbs
8. Jehoshaphat defeated his father, Asa, as King of _____________. (1 Kings 15:23-24)
9. How did Moses die? (Deuteronomy 32:48-52, 34:5-7)
a) unknown causes
b) bitten by a cobra
c) accidentally fell on Joshua's sword
d) he didn't die; he was carried alive into heaven.
10. Asked to resolve a dispute between two women who claimed to be mother of the same infant, what solution did King Solomon propose? (1 Kings 3:16-28)
a) make the women tread on hot coals to determine which was lying
b) appoint a diviner to determine which was lying
c) cut the child in two with a sword
d) give the child to an adoptive mother
May these "Challenges" help you gain a little knowledge into the Word of God and maybe even give you a hunger to delve into His Word even deeper.
Good Night to All and May God Bless!