Sunday, September 4, 2011
Bible Challenge - "SERVANTS"
Good Evening to All!
Have Fun and . . .
1. What Old Testament relatives had servants who squabbled over grazing rights, prompting their masters to separate? (Genesis 13:6-9)
a) the sons of Noah
b) Abraham and Lot
c) Esau and Jacob
d) the sons of Jacob
2. In Deuteronomy, the Lord warned His people through Moses that if they disobeyed, He would send them by ship as bondservants to ________. (Deuteronomy 28:68)
3. This man refused to provide food and drink for David, suspecting David and his men might be runaway servants. (1 Samuel 25:9-11)
4. This cunning servant apparently got much more than he deserved by scheming to outwit King David and Jonathan's son Mephibosheth. (2 Samuel 9:9-11, 16:1-4)
5. Elisha had a greedy servant named __________. bold;">(2 Kings 5:20-27)
6. What king freed his captive servants to return to their homeland as builders? (Ezra 1:1-4)
7. Queen Esther's chamberlain/messenger was __________. (Esther 4:5)
8. Jesus from a distance healed the servant of a believing centurion. What was the servant's problem? (Matthew 8:5-13)
d) stab wound
9. What startling act of servitude by Jesus initially was rejected by Peter? (John 13:4-10)
10. Paul from prison wrote to Philemon on behalf of this servant. (Philemon 1:9-19)
May these "Challenges" help you gain a little knowledge into the Word of God and maybe even give you a hunger to delve into His Word even deeper.
Good Night to All and May God Bless!