Good Evening to All!
1. God told Abraham His people would go to a strange land (Egypt) and languish there approximately ______ years.
(Genesis 15:13, Exodus 12:40, Acts 7:6)
2. Angry at the Israelites for abandoning His ways, the Lord made them wander in the wilderness for __________ years. (Numbers 32:13)
3. God at first forbade the soothsayer Balaam from going to this place to curse the Israelites-then sent him there to praise the Israelites.
4. God commanded Jonah to go preach in ________.
5. When the ship crew realized Jonah's presence was the cause of the stormy sea, whose idea was it to throw him overboard? (Jonah 1:12)
b) the ship captain's
c) a passenger's the prophet Obadiah
d) a passenger's, the prophet Nahum
6. How long was Jonah in the stomach of the fish? (Jonah 1:17)
7. What did Jonah do inside the fish's belly? (Jonah 2)
a) slept in a coma
d) the Bible does not say
8. "Let us go into Judea again." when Jesus told His disciples that upon hearing of Lazarus' illness, why did they resist? (John 11:8)
a) because of the distance
b) because word had arrived that Lazarus already was dead
c) because some of them did not like Lazarus
d) because it was in Judea that a mob had tried to stone Jesus
9. Paul generally was sent to preach to the ______________.
10. As a prisoner, Paul was sent to Rome because: (Acts 25;10-12)
a) the high priest Ananias granted him an appeal to be heard there
b) King Agrippa refused to hear his case
c) the crimes he was accused of were against the Roman government
d) he appealed to Caesar, as was his right as a Roman citizen