Sunday, May 6, 2012
Bible Challenge - "TOWN AND COUNTRY" Part 1
Good Evening to All!
Before we get started with tonight's Bible Challenge, I would like to apologize for not having a post last night.
I spent almost 3 hours preparing it, only to come down to the finishing touches (the pictures) and it wouldn't save. After losing it twice because of it not saving,
I finally copy and pasted it to Word Pad, just in case. I still was unable to get it to publish. I finally gave up a little after one a.m.
I will attempt to publish that post tomorrow night as I am not wanting to postpone the Bible Challenge "TOWN AND COUNTRY" Part 1.
1. Peniel was the place where:
a) Cane slew Abel
b) Jacob wrestle with God
c) Joseph's brothers threw him into the pit
d) Samson killed a lion
2. Where was Moses working as a shepherd when God spoke to him from the burning bush? (Exodus 3:1)
3. It was here that the Israelite elders approached Samuel and demanded a king.
(1 Samuel 8:4-5)
4. The Philistine giant Goliath's hometown was __________. (1 Samuel 17:4)
5. When Samuel died, he was buried in his hometown, ________________.
(1 Samuel 25:1, 28:3)
6. In the 18th chapter of his book, Isaiah the prophet described Egypt as a land_______________. (Isaiah 18:1))
a) drowning in sand
b) likened unto Hades
c) shadowing with wings
d) beneath the earth
7. The miraculous preservation of Daniel in the lion's den occurred where? (Daniel 6:16-23)
8. Where was David born? (Luke 2:4)
9. An angry mob once tried to throw Jesus off a cliff. This occurred near__________.
10. Where were the two disciples going when Jesus appeared to them on the road after His resurrection? (Luke 24:13)
a) to Jericho
b) to Emmaus
c) to Damascus
d) to Nazareth
Good Night to All and May God Bless,