Good Evening to All!
1. At his coronation, which king was found hiding among the baggage? (1 Sam. 10:21-22 NLT)
2. What happened when Eli the priest heard the bad news that his sons had died and the ark of God had been captured? (1 Samuel 4:18)
a. He fell out of his chair and died.
b. He adopted Samuel as his son
c. He cried out with a loud voice, "Why? Why?"
d. He pretended it never happened.
3. What mistake of King Saul's made God choose another king to replace him? (1 Samuel 15:20)
a. He violated a peace treaty with the Philistines
b. He committed adultery with Bathsheba
c. He performed a prebattle sacrifice himself, which only a priest should do.
d. He kept calling the prophet Samuel "Buster"
4. Eliab, Abinadab, and Shammah weren't right for the job. Who was God's choice?
(1 Samuel 16:12
a. Joshua (They were other Israelite spies.)
b. David (They were his older brothers.)
c. Solomon (They were previous kings not allowed to build the temple.)
d. Randall Cunningham (They were backup quarterbacks.)
5. What was David doing when he heard Goliath's challenge? (1 Samuel 17:17-18)
a. Delivering bread and cheese to the army
b. Polishing the armor of the soldiers
c. Tending sheep
d. Target practice
6. What did the king promise to anyone who killed Goliath? (1 Samuel 17:24)
a. One hundred silver shekels and a post as officer in
b. A tax exemption and his daughter's hand in marriage
c. He could keep Goliath's sword and have a song written in his honor
d. A place in the starting lineup of the Shechem Slingers
7. Why didn't David wear Saul's armor to fight Goliath? (1 Sam. 17:39)
a. He wasn't strong enough to withstand Goliath's sword.
b. He wasn't used to it.
c. He didn't want people to think he was the king.
d. It smelled funny
8. Finish this lyric of a pop song in Israel: "Saul has killed his thousands..." (1 Samuel 18:6)
a. which is why he's the king of the land.
b. but David has killed a giant!
c. and David his ten thousands
d. an watch out--he'll kill you too!
9. What happened when Saul hurled a spear at David?
(1 Samuel 18:11)
a. David caught it and hurled it back.
b. David jumped aside and apparently kept playing the harp for Saul.
c. David died and was miraculously revived.
d. The spear demolished David's harp.
10. How did David's wife help David escape from Saul's soldiers? (1 Samuel 19:13-14)
a. She bribed them with money from the royal treasury
b. She put a dummy in bed and said David was too sick to be arrested
c. She gave him maps that showed where the soldiers were camped
d. She let him use her private helicopter
Good Luck. I hope you do well.
Good Night to All and May God Bless!