Tonight's post is a Bible Quiz from the "Old Testament". I don't know why, but it seems as though we always seem to concentrate more on the New Testament than the Old. I understand the intrigue, and the desperation to know what God expects from us so that we may be able to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but the "Old Testament is important as well.
It tells us of the forecoming of our Messiah, in many different books.It relates "types and shadows of different aspects of things of the New Testament. I promise if you will read your Bible through, from Old to New Testament, you will recall things being described in the Old Testament pertaining to things in the New Testament.
Anyway, ON with the Quiz!
1. Finish this verse; "Enter His gates with thanksgiving and . . . "
a. but leave with a heavy heart
b. go into His courts with praise
c. for He has done many marvelous deeds
d. but wipe your feet first.
2. According to Psalm 90:1 (NIV), who has been "our dwelling place throughout all generations"?
a. The Lord
b. Adam and Eve
d. Mother Earth
3. Finish this verse: "Wash me, and I will be . . ." (Psalm 51:7)
a. faithful all of my days.
b. clean and upright in your presence, O Lord,
c. whiter than snow.
d. out of the dryer in twenty minutes.
4. Finish this verse: "Be still . . "(Psalm 46:10, NIV)
a. my child. be still.
b. because the Lord is nigh to you
c. and know that I am God.
d. because your fidgeting is driving me crazy!
5. According to (Psalm 23, KJV), what will "follow me all the days of my life"?
a. Your loving footsteps
b. The dark deeds of my past
c. Goodness and mercy
d. The CIA
6. Who said it? "I have been going back and forth across the earth, watching everything that 's going on". (Job 1:7)
7. According to Satan, why did Job honor God? (Job 1:9 NLT)
a. Because God had protected him and made him rich.
b. Because he was foolish.
c. Because his parents had taught him to.
d. Because his three friends made him.
a. Those who do not follow the advice of the wicked
b. Those who do not dance with immoral people
c. Those who do not stand around with sinners
d. Those who do not join in with scoffers
9. Finish this verse: "When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place . . . ."
(Psalm 8:3-4, NIV)
a. I marvel at your glorious handiwork.
b. I realize my own insignificance
c. what is man that you are mindful of him?
d. wow, like that's really, really awesome.
10. According to (Psalm 14:1), who say in their hearts, "There is no God"?
a. The wicked
c. Those who use arrogant words
Good Night to All and May God Bless!