Good Evening to All!
Well, as promised, here are the answers to the last Trivia Questions, and some more questions to help your knowledge increase a bit more.
1. (b) They would select another disciple to take his place. (Acts 1:26)
2. (b) The lame man healed by Peter and John (Acts 3:8)
3. (d) All of the above (Acts 4)
4. (c) He couldn't see.
5. (d) In a basket, over the city wall. (Acts 9:25)
6. (c) Dorcas (Acts 9:36)
7. (a) Meditating on the roof (Acts 10:9)
8. (a) James (Acts 12:2)
9. (c) Paul got up and went back into the city. (Acts 14:20)
10. (b) Whether Gentile believers should be required to convert to Judaism (Acts 15:5)
11. (a) To do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. (Eph. 2:10 NIV)
12. (d) All of the above (1 Thessalonians 4:15)
13. (a) Men (1 Timothy 2:8)
14. (c) Those who are rich in this world (1 Tim. 6:17)
15. (d) All of the above. (2 Tim. 1:7)
MINI QUIZ==FAMOUS FIRSTS
1. Who was the first Christian martyr? (Acts 6-8:1)
2. What was the occasion when Jesus performed his first miracle? (John 2:1-11)
3. Barnabas was one of the first foreign missionaries. Who was the other one? (Acts 13:2)
4. In Antioch, the followers of Jesus began to be known by a certain term. What was it? (Acts 11:26)
5. Which of Jesus' disciples was first to be killed for his faith (though his brother lived the longest)? (Acts 12:1-2)
Now, on a deeper level, let's get digging...
1. In Damascus, God told a believer named Ananias to go to a house on Straight Street to meet whom? (Acts 9:11)
b. The Lord
c. Saul (Paul)
d. His future wife
2. Mark was the cause of the split between Paul and Barnabas. Why?
a. He insisted on winning every argument.
b. He was a Gentile.
c. He had abandoned them, going home early during their first journey.
d. He kept throwing spitballs.
3. What was the name of the first Christian convert in Philippi--"a merchant of expensive purple cloth" (Acts 16:11-15)?
4. To whom was it said? "Believe on the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, along with your entire household" (Acts 16:31)
a. Cornelius the centurion
b. Saul, who became known as Paul
c. A jailer in Philippi
d. Lydia, at the Philippian riverbank
5. What "eloquent speaker" arrived in Ephesus from Alexandria and was instructed by Priscilla and Aquila?
c. Pliny the Younger
6. During a revival in Ephesus, people brought their magic books and did what to them?
a. Tore them to pieces
b. Rewrote them
c. Burned them
d. Made them disappear
7. Demetrius was upset because Paul's preaching had reduced the demand for sliver shrines of the local deity, so he gathered people of his profession to start a protest march. What profession did Demetrius have? (Acts 19:26)
a. Police officer
8. Who said it? "It is more blessed to give than to receive" (Acts 20:35)
I hpe you did well as well as enjoying these questions. I hope that this is making you want to read more and more of God's Word so that you can do as God instructs and "hide His Word in your heart.
Have a wonderful night and May God Bless!