Friday, July 1, 2011

"A SPECIAL CALL FOR INTERCESSORY PRAYER"


Good Evening to All!

O Lord, thou knowest: remember me, and visit me, and revenge me of my persecutors; take me not away in thy long-suffering: know that for thy sake I have suffered rebuke.
(16) They words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O Lord God of hosts.
(17) I sat not in the assembly of the mockers, nor rejoiced; I sat alone because of thy hand: for though has filled me with indignation.

Jeremiah 15:15-17

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:10

Remember, persecution does not only affected the person in the family who is doing the teaching, preaching or standing up for what is right, but the whole family spouses and children alike. While the dad may be the only one imprisoned for bringing up the correct political policies, it's most likely that the rest of the family is ostracized and ridiculed for the situation as well.

Tonight is kind of a special post. I did not pick these verses out of thin air, or choose them and provide a story around them.

These verses have a special meaning for me tonight. I don't know if y'all usually check out my "prayer line", but tonight there is a special prayer request on it.

I happened to notice an e-mail from a blog called "Riverside Reflections" in my inbox this evening. I opened it up and emotions welled up inside of me. for the last several days I have been talking to people and posting about signs of the times and end-time prophecy. Tonight I read this special post. I hope that you will click on this link, and then click on the link about this special person in Sara's post. In case you are wondering why I didn't just post the link of the subject of the e-mail, I wanted you to see her blog as well and I feel that she deserves the "credit" for bringing this person to light. Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani needs his story to be told and he needs to be prayed for in a mighty way.

Please don't dismiss this and go on to the next blog. You know I must feel this is important to be shortening my post, as long-winded as I usually am. I really would appreciate it if you would spend the time normally spent on my "books" and read this story. Then pray. This man and his family definitely needs our prayers.

Good Night to All and May God Bless.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: