Wednesday, September 23, 2009

An Interesting Day for A Change

I was hoping for a more interesting day than I've been having, and it actually happened. I told you about the 87 year-old gentleman for whom I clean house. When I arrived at his house this morning, I was greeted by him and his two friends. one from Australia and the other from Illinois. I at first thought that they were his "war buddies", but neither one looked old enough to have been in WWII. No, it turns out that they had gone to the "reunion" of my "client's" military unit, but only because they are involved with the unit helping them to produce a very indepth website http://corregidor.org/ about the 503rd PRCT (Parachute Infantry Regiment) during the Battle of Corregidor. I kind of watched and listened (when I was within earshot) to my "client" as he told of the happenings during that battle. He seemed to remember the details as though it were yesterday. It was all very interesting. I am including a link to the website for all you "history buffs" out there. I hope you enjoy it as well as I enjoyed listening while they talked about it.

Cover of Cover via Amazon


I hope that as I get more and more used to posting on my blog, and after I get my "Blogging for Dummies" Book, that I will be able to create an appealing and interesting blog, no matter what your interests may be.

I have to say, that even though the Bible verse is the same one as my post from last night, ( I found out they rotate about 12:am or there about). As I am learning the ropes to typing this Blog, this verse is definitely coming in handy to quote, because patience is definitely something I am lacking. I have been doing my best not to bug Lynette any more than I have to, so it seems to be taking me a lot longer to type and maneuver this posting. It is for that reason I ordered that Blogging for Dummies book, but with my luck, I'll probably have it down pretty well by the time my book arrives.

I hope you checked out my article that I linked to in my last post. I meant is a "Food for Thought Only. Just trying to get people to think about their lives and where they stand in the "big scheme of things". I will be including another one soon.

Until tomorrow.

God Bless You ALL.

PJ


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

lynette355 said...

morning pj, missed you at Curves yesterday. What an interesting man you work for. Isn't it wonderful to hear the stories. Oh on the posting late thing....maybe that is why I wake at 5am and do my post.