Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Welcome To My World

Good Evening All!

Tonight I want to dedicate this post to all the "wannabe" moms out there, be they natural birth, or adoptive parents. This may also pertain to those young women who are with child, but entertaining the idea of a "subject that I don't like to broach, but is a must and that is "abortion". Let me be perfectly clear, this post is not meant as a political statement of any kind. I just thought those women who are with child might enjoy seeing how their baby is progressing, and for those women who are "on the fence" whether to abort or give up for adoption, there are plenty of, as Yaya affectionately calls them,"wannabe moms" out there. After seeing this there should be no question in your mind whether the little one inside you is a baby or not. This is just for informational purposes only.

I don't know why the authors or researchers of this information called this precious human being preborn, instead of unborn or fetus, but you know, I like it better. It sound so much more personal. I think this information should be plastered in as many places as possible. Not to sway political beliefs, but to make people aware of what is truly going on inside of a mother's womb.

As soon as I saw this, I was in awe. Child birth has always been a miracle to me, but now that I have seen this, I am even more in awe of God's creation of children then ever. Coming to you as a 12 Week Preborn Baby... This is "my" story. The picture you see over to your right, is me at 12 weeks (preborn). Now, if I might digress a little bit, let me tell you the story of my "evolution".
Diapers and coversImage via
Wikipedia

Precious One - 12 Week old Preborn Baby

Week 1: Conception; the baby is smaller than a grain of sugar, but the instructions are present for all that this person will ever become.
Week 2:The baby attaches and burrows securely into the wall of its mothers’ womb .

Week 3: The baby’s blood vessels and sex cells form. Foundations of the brain, spinal cord and nervous system are laid.

Week 4: The baby’s heart has begun to beat. Eyes, ears and lungs begin to form.

Week 5: Tiny arms and legs appear, as well as the baby's face. The baby’s blood is now separate from the mother's.

Week 6: Tiny fingers and toes develop. The baby’s brain is divided into 3 parts for emotions and language, hearing and seeing.

Week 7: Buds of the baby milk teeth appear. 99% of the muscles are present, and brain activity is detectable.

Week 8: The baby begins spontaneous movement and is now well proportioned about the size of a thumb. Every organ is present but immature. The skull, elbows, and knees are forming.

Week 9: If prodded, hands and eyelids close. Genitalia becomes visible, indicating whether the baby is a boy or a girl. Muscular movement begins.

Week 10: The baby’s fingerprints begin to form. Nerve and muscle connections have tripled. eyelids fuse together temporarily to protect the baby’s delicate developing eyes.

Week 11: The baby “practices" breathing and facial expressions, even smiling. The baby can also urinate and stomach muscles can contract.

Week 12: The baby is now 3 inches in length and weighs 2 oz. with fine hair on the face. The baby is able to swallow and feels and responds to skin stimulation.

Thank you for allowing me to tell my story. I hope that you have enjoyed my growing experience and will take good care of me as I mature. Dear Father in Heaven, I ask that you keep all of the precious "preborn" babies nestled safely in the palm of your hand. Touch the hearts of those who were blessed with "unexpected pregnancies" and give them the courage to follow through and give this precious baby up for adoption instead of the alternative. God, these are your most beautiful creations. Let everyone see these babies through "Your eyes. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.



For more information visit www.hh76.com or Call 1-800-858-3040

Medical facts sources: Carlson, B., Embryology and Development Biology, Toronto; Mosby Publication:3rd Edition 2004.Moore K., and Pursaud T., The Developing Human, Clinically Oriented Embryology, 6th Edition Philadelphia: w.B. Sanders, 1998O’Rahilly,R and Muller F. Human Embryology and Tteratology, 3rd Edition, New York John Wiley and Sons, Inc. 2001. No image on the back of copy.

Good Night All and May God Bless!
PJ
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

lynette355 said...

i know where you saw this at! yeah it was very interesting when tammy showed us the other day too.

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS)))