Monday, November 23, 2009

A Plea For A Special Prayer

The Praying HandsImage via Wikipedia

Good Evening to All!

Don and I arrived home from our vacation in Missouri earlier this afternoon. I was going to start this post out on a high note with telling you all about it, but something much more important came to my attention when I looked at my e-mail. My sister's sister-in-law(a preacher's wife) wrote me a message on Facebook with the following information and ask that I send up prayers for this precious little boy, so I told her that I would include him in my "Prayer Line" and ask my loving blog readers to include him in their prayers also. She went into great detail as to what her church is asking to "pray in agreement with" and included some of the "Healing Scriptures" for praying the scriptures just in case you like praying that way, or else just praying a prayer asking for God's healing power to rain down on this boy will do wonders, I'm sure. I know that God hears all prayers, and that He is the "Great Physician". Anything we ask in His Name in His will shall be given to us. (Paraphrased). God is not a God of Sickness, He is a healer, so I rebuke this sickness in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Thank you so much for your prayer support. Here is Isaac's story:

Isaac was diagnosed with leukemia 2 years ago. (Isaac is 12.) He's gone through treatment but doctors aren't hopeful. I'm not being negative I'm just giving you some facts, I know God's truth is greater. About a month ago he was in the hospital with pneumonia and the doctors at that time gave him a 0-1% of living. He went home with lungs clear Nov 8. Praise God! Now we need a miracle. This is what we are in agreement for: 1. Bone marrow to function the way God intended. 2. White blood cells to increase. 3. Red blood cells to increase. 4. Platelets to increase 5. Protection from any and all infections, germs, bacteria, viruses. 6. Strength and wholeness in his body. We know that there is nothing that is impossible with God. We also know that the prayer of agreement is strong. Please post the following scriptures to pray: Ps. 41:1-3, Psalms 107:20, Psalms 107:2, Ezekiel 16:6, Romans 8:11, Isa. 41:10,Ps. 118:17, Malachi 4:2-3Isa. 53:4-5, Joel 3:21, there are many others but any of the healing scriptures apply.

Thanks for all your prayers!!!!!

I don't want to take away from this request, so I'll close for tonight and pick up on a lighter note on tomorrow's post. By the way, if anyone knows how I can register as a Bone Marrow Donor without having to pay for the test, please let me know, as I would like to be a donor, but can't afford the $75.00 they want for the dna typing or whatever that's called. Thanks.

Good Night to All and May God Bless.

PJ

1 comment:

lynette355 said...

start looking here
http://www.marrow.org/