Saturday, May 15, 2010

Seeing Double and Trip Preparations

Map over Louisiana's regionsImage via Wikipedia

Good Evening Everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I won't be doing a Devotional or Inspirational post tonight. I have been typing most of the day, trying to get my "D and A Recovery Program typing" done as we are leaving for Louisiana bright and early Monday morning. We will be visiting New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Lake Charles, for sure, and knowing my husband, we'll probably go some other places also. I hope to have lots to tell you either during our trip or when we get back
( Saturday).

Tomorrow, I will be spending my time packing and doing last minute things, but I will post the Bible Challenge tomorrow night. I will be taking my lap top, so Monday night I will also post the answers.

As it is, I am seeing double from typing-overload today, so I hope you will forgive me for not posting my regular type of post.

Thank you for understanding.

Good night to all and May God Bless!

Share/Bookmark

No comments: