Saturday, June 26, 2010

Angels Known and Unaware

Even though I know my Savior GREATER than an angel, I couldn't resist this picture of Him. To me it is so comforting to know that He watches over me.

Click Here to SHARE YOUR BLOG ALL WEEK

Good Evening to all !


I got to thinking about my subject tonight, and decided to change the format. My post tonight is about Angels, but we'll get to that in a minute. I want to talk about friends. Yes, I know that we are humans, don't have wings, and don't fly around in heaven (at this time), but I have had some true friends whom I consider to be angels. They have been there for me when people in my family were not. Those I consider angels. I have had friends who just happen to say the right thing before they even knew what was bothering me. I consider those friends angels. I have met people on the street who didn't know me from "Adam" yet they were willing to help me when people I knew or family members didn't want to take the time to. Those I consider angels. Just a note about this picture, I couldn't resist it because, note the wings (in shape of a heart, which means love), and God is love, who created the angels.

If you make the Most High your dwelling--
even the LORD, who is my refuge--
then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against
a stone.

You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
"Because he loves me, " says the LORD, "
I will rescue him; I will protect him,
for he acknowledges my name.

He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."

Psalm 91:9-16

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

PJ said...

OKay! I'm busted! I'm writing in my own comment section! I just wanted to let people know how excited I am because I got my first "blog sharer"! I hope I get more! Come and join me! Just click on the "Click Here" at the top of the post and it will take you where you can enter my Blog Share.

God Bless! I look forward to connecting with you!

PJ