Friday, June 18, 2010

Inspirations -Praise, Endurance, and God with Me.



Good Evening to All!

Praise
My heart is steadfast, O God;
I will sing and make music with all my soul.
Awake, harp and lyre!
I will awaken the dawn.
I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations;
I will sing of you among the peoples.
For great is your love, higher than the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens,
and let your glory be over all the earth.
Psalm 108:1-5

Remember, God inhabits our praises. Do not hold it back. Do not quench the Spirit. When you let go and just start praising Him, it is though He comes down to visit you and just envelops you in His arms. I love the feeling when I just let go and and start singing praise songs while I'm driving down the road, or washing dishes. A feeling of peace and excitement hit me at the same time. It feels so wonderful.

Endurance

Everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures, we might have hope. May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Romans 15:4-6

I enjoy reading the Bible, because every time I read it, it has a deeper meaning for me. I get so tired of people saying, "the Bible contradicts itself", "it's too hard to read", "it's open to different interpretations" and so on. Not meaning to offend anyone, but that just isn't true. The Bible itself says it's not open to private interpretations. The Bible doesn't not contradict itself. Christ said that He did not come to change the law, but to fulfill prophesy, meaning there is not a contradiction. My reply to people when they tell me that they do not understand the Bible, is that if they will pray and as God to show them what He wants to tell them, it will be done. God wants us to understand His Word. At least most of it. Granted there are things that we are Not meant to understand, but He does want us to understand His teachings. Therefore, He will show us if we ask Him. One more thing I would like to say on Endurance. God did not promise us that our life would be a bed of roses, He didn't even say He would fix all of our problems. What He did promise us is that He would be with us as we went through our troubled times and problems. So when you go to bed at night, don't forget to thank Him for being with you throughout the day.

God is With Me


Jesus said, "The Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
John 14:26-27

The Holy Spirit will guide us into All Truths. Listen to the Holy Spirit and we can't go wrong, as long as we obey it. Have you ever started to do something, just to feel a little nudge in your spirit or "conscious" like something felt wrong? That was God trying to lead you, or if you have received the Holy Ghost, it was Him trying to lead you in the right direction.

Good Night to All and May God Bless!

Share/Bookmark

No comments: