Tuesday, October 12, 2010
CHALLENGE ANSWERS - Signs and Omens
Good Evening to All.
I decided to make a "mini-post" of the Bible Challenge Answers. I don't know how much difference it will make, but my Devotional Post and this together was way too long, so I thought it might be better to split it up.
Here are the answers for the Bible Challenge of "Signs and Omens":
1. d) a monument of twelve stones (Joshua 4:1-9)
2. c) gave away a shoe (Ruth 4:7
3. b) by the way they drank water (Judges 7:1-8)
4. a) the shooting of arrows (2 Kings 13:15-19)
5. a) He set back the shadow of a sundial (2 Kings 20:1-8)
6. b) Isaiah (Isaiah 20:1-3)
7. d) shaking the dust from their feet (Matthew 10:14)
8. c) Jonah's three days inside the fish, symbolic of Jesus' pending three days of death. (Matthew 12:38-41)
9. d) a piece of bread (John 13:26)
10. a a seal on the forehead (Revelation 7:3)
Good night and May God Bless.