Friday, November 26, 2010

Bible Challenge- New Form- "Prophets & Prophesies" III



Good Morning to All!

Well, y'all, it was a bust. All excited for nothing. I could not get my quiz to link up with the answer key, so you're still unable to check the answers. It's back to the old drawing board. I stayed up and worked all night, to no avail. I won't give up though. We will just have to continue with pen and paper until I can get this thing figured out. Sorry about that. Every thing went smooth until the "checking point".
I know I usually do them on Sunday, but I was so excited because someone pointed me to this site for creating an online interactive quzzes. I hope you like it. I didn't realize how obvious this Bible Challenge was going to be. I think I will go ahead and see what this looks like when it's posted. If it's good I'll leave it for tonight's post and create a more difficult one for Sunday. Please let me have some feedback on which you like better, paper or online. My only problem with this form is that I like for the Bible verses to be bolded, and I can't figure out how to do that yet. Anyway, let me know how you like this way compared to writing your answers down. As always, I will have th answers for you in tomorrows post. I'm still working on how to check the answers at the end of the challenge. Sorry I haven't got all the glitches out yet. OK, I give! Somehow or another I accidentally made a link out of my Closing Good Night. I meant to link just the CLICK HERE. Sorry about that. I also tried to put a photo next to the Happy Hunting, but it didn't work out either. Oh Well, I work on it some more later. I'm gonna try and get some sleep.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com







Share/Bookmark

No comments: