Friday, December 31, 2010

A Rough Start


Hi Everyone!

This is not a regular post. I just thought I better let everyone know I'm still alive (barely) and kicking (not so much). As you know, I had said I would have a post as of the 26th. Well, my great internet provider wasn't so great, as I could not get on. Then, when I finally got on, I made the mistake of checking e-mails and thinking I would come back on later to do my post. I tried, but my internet adapter went haywire. I just got a new one yesterday, but now I have come down with the flu so I'm not thinking clearly enough for the kind of post which y'all deserve. Anyway, I've been sleeping most of the time but woke up and thought I had better let y'all know I haven't forgot about you, and hopefully I will be back to my old self very soon.

God Bless,

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

I hope you are feeling better soon PJ. I'm so sorry you are sick. I've been rather sick myself today. Maybe you gave me your germ? LOL Take care and I will chat with you when you are feeling better.

Desiray said...

PJ sorry to hear you are sick it's a bug or virus going around I was sick on Christmas Eve and I just started feeling better this week it last five days for me, now my hubby is sick with what I had. Get plenty of rest, liquids that is what I did. make sure you keep an eye on the symptoms though okay. I will be praying for you.

Hillcresthome Prims said...

PJ, I hope you are feeling better soon. I LOVE your blog and has gotten me through some hard times that my family has gone through!

Blessings,
Tricia

lynette355 said...

God Bless you dear friend. I am so sorry to hear your ill. Wish I could be there for a chicken soup fix, but alas you know I am still at the hospital with mom. Looks like a double heart bypass next week. Going to be here for a few weeks. WOW! I pray your up and going really soon. All my love to you dear lady.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you.
May the Lord bless you, physically and spiritually.

Rob

Unknown said...

Feel better real soon!!

katlupe said...

PJ, I hope you are starting to feel better. Flu can be nasty. I am including you in my prayers and hope to hear you are better soon. Miss you on Red's community!