Sunday, February 13, 2011
Bible Trivia - "TEACHER, TEACHER"
Good Evening to All!
1. What famous rabbi was Paul's teacher? (Acts 22:3)
2. Who commission ed Ezra to teach the law to Israel? (Ezra 7:25)
3. According to Jesus, who would teach his followers all they needed to know? (John 14:26)
4. What two men were to instruct the people involved in the construction of the tabernacle? (Exodus 35:30-35)
5. What king of Judah sent his princes throughout the land to teach the law to the people?
(2 Chronicles 17:7-9)
6. What learned Greek taught in the synagogue at Ephesus but was himself instructed by Aquila and Priscilla? (Acts 18:24-26)
7. What king sent an exiled priest back to Samaria to teach the Gentiles there how to follow God? (2 Kings 17:38)
8. What apostle taught and disputed in the lecture hall of a man named Tyrannus?
9. Who was supposed to teach the Israelites how to deal with lepers? (Deuteronomy 24:8)
10. What New Testament word means "teacher"? (John 1:38)
This may seem short, but I figure 10 questions are enough because of the time you will spend looking the verses up (which I hope you will , if you don't know the answers).
Good Night to All and May God Bless!