Sunday, March 27, 2011
BIBLE CHALLENGE - 'WHO SAID THAT" Part V
Good Evening to All!
There are several Bible Challenges with the same Title, just different levels of difficulty, so I label them by "Parts". I do not do them in any certain order so that sometimes they will be easy for you and other times you will have to look up the scriptures. Today's Challenge is titled, "WHO SAID THAT?" Part V.
1. "Nation shall rise against nation . . . " Who said that?
(Matthew 24:7, Mark 13:8, Luke 21:10)
2. "[A}s for me and my house , we will serve the Lord. " Who said that? (Joshua 24:15)
3. "Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee, for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them." Who said that to whom?
(1 Samuel 8:7)
a) God To Moses
b) God to Samuel
c) David to Solomon
d) Jesus to His disciples
4. "Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither the Lord gave and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord" Who said that? (Job 1:21)
5. "We have found the Messiah." Who said that? (John 1:41)
a) the shepherds at Christ's birth
b) the wise men at Christ birth
6. "Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief." Who said that? (Mark 9:24)
c) the father of a child Jesus exorcised
7. "Who then can be saved?" Who asked that? (Matthew 19:25)
c) Jesus' disciples
8. "[B]lessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed." Jesus said that to whom? (John 20:29)
a) the congregation at the Sermon on the Mount
b) the priests in the temple at Jerusalem
9. ". . . God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him." Who said that? (Acts: 10:34-35)
10. "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" Who asked Paul and Silas that? (Acts 16:30)
c) their jailer
d) a Roman soldier who sheltered them at Athens
Good Night to All and May God Bless!