Sunday, June 26, 2011
Bible Challenge-"WHO SAID THAT? Part 7
Good Evening to All!
Have fun, and
1. "In the beginning . . . .," the first words of Genesis, also are the first words of which New Testament book? (No hint on this one because it would give the answer away.)
2. "God loveth a cheerful giver". Who said that? (2 Corinthians 9:7)
3. "[A]nd your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, you old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Who said that? (Joel 2:28)
4. "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth." Who said that? (Job 19:25)
5. "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?" Who said that? (2 Corinthians 6:14)
a) God through Moses and Aaron
6. "Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb." Who said that to Mary, Jesus' mother? (Luke 1:41-42)
b) God's angel]
7. "[I]t is better to marry than to burn." Who said that? (1 Corinthians 7:9)
8. "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man . . . ." Who said that?
(1 Corinthians 10:13)
9. "Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you." Who said that? (James 4:8)
10. "And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not." Who said that? (John 8:45)
b) Joseph, son of Jacob
c) King Saul
May these "Challenges" help you gain a little knowledge into the Word of God and maybe even give you a hunger to delve into His Word even deeper.
Good Night to All and May God Bless.