Monday, July 11, 2011
Bible Challenge - "PEOPLES OF THE BIBLE"
Good Evening to All!
Good Luck and . . .
1. Noah's ancient curse on these people was fulfilled when Joshua conquered their land and made them Israel's servants. (Genesis 9:25, Joshua 11:23)
a) descendants of Shem
b) descendants of Canaan
c) descendants of Japheth
d) descendants of Cush
2. Rebekah and her brother Laban were member of this group.
3. The sons of Jacob annihilated the males of these people because one of them, Shechem, defiled their sister Dinah. (Genesis 34)
4. To what group of merchants did Joseph's brothers sell him into slavery?
5. Moses' spies in Canaan reported this notable detail about he Anakites.
a) they wore no clothes
b) all the men were one-eyed
c) they were giants
d) they were dwarfs
6. Balak, the king who abhorred Balaam's prophesy, ruled what people?
7. Delilah, Samson's betrayer, belonged to what group of people? (Judges 16:4-5)
8. Benhadad was a king of the ______________.
(1 Kings 15:18)
9. Baladan was one of the kings of these once-powerful people. (2 Kings 20:12)
10. These people killed some of Job's servants. (Job 1:15)
d) All of the above
* Remember, stay tuned for the answers in tomorrow's post!
May these "Challenges" help you gain a little knowledge into the Word of God and maybe even give you a hunger to delve into His Word even deeper.
Good Night to All and May God Bless!