Saturday, July 23, 2011
Bible Trivia - "LIES AND MORE LIES"
Good Evening to All!
I decided this week-end to be a bit of light knowledge and use tonight's post for some Bible Trivia, and tomorrow,s for the Bible Challenge.
1. Who was the first person to lie to God about a murder? (Genesis 4:8-9)
2. Who was probably the most deceptive future father-in-law in the Bible?
3. What doting mother lied to procure a blessing for her favorite son? (Genesis 27)
4. Who was the only animal that lied? (Genesis 3:1-5)
5. What frustrated Egyptian wife claimed her Hebrew servant tried to seduce her?
6. What lying prophet put Jeremiah in the stocks and was later told that he and his whole household would die in exile? (Jeremiah 20: 1-3, 6)
7. Who was turned in to a leper for lying to the prophet Elisha? (2 Kings 5:20-27)
8. What owner of a vineyard was executed by Ahab because lying witnesses claimed he had blasphemed against God and the king? (1 Kings 21)
9. What king of Israel claimed to be a devout worshiper of Baal in order to gather together Baal-worshipers and butcher them? (2 Kings 10)
10. Who died after lying to Peter about the value of the possessions they had sold?
11. What godly prophet lied to Ahab about the outcome of a battle?
(1 Kings 22)
12. Who is the father of lies? (John 8:44)
13. What two men--father and son--claimed at different times that their wives were actually their sisters? (Genesis 12:11-13; Genesis 26:6-7)
Good Night to All and May God Bless.