Sunday, October 2, 2011
Bible Challenge - "WATERWAYS"
Click Here to Enter my "Life Application Study Bible Devotional" Give-Away!
Follow my blog, leave a comment, leave an additional comment telling me how this book will help you in your daily life
Good Evening to All!
***Before you start the Challenge, just a few fun facts. The picture to your right is the "Dead Sea" the white substance is salt. This body of water is even saltier than the oceans.
1. At creation, how much of the earth was covered with water?
a) approximately seventy percent
b) approximately thirty percent
c) all of it
d) none of it
2. Hounded by His thirsty people camped at Rephadim and Kadesh, God commanded Moses to make a steam of water gush from __________.
a) a desert
b) a mountain
c) a oak tree
d) a rock
3. King David, fleeing his son Absalom, passed over this brook outside Jerusalem.
(2 Samuel 15:23)
***This picture is the Euphrates River located in Iraq.
4. Near what body of water did Elijah ascend to heaven? (2 Kings 2:6-11)
a) the River Nile
b) the River Jordan
c) the Dead Sea
d) the Sea of Galilee
5. What king was noted for his construction of city waterworks?
(2 Kings 20:20)
6. In Song of Solomon, the writer curiously described his beloved's eyes as "like the fishpools in __________."
(Song of Solomon 7:4)
7. Isaiah prophesied that what nation would overflow Judah like a flood?
8. Where did John the Baptist do his baptizing?
a) River Jordan
b) River Tigris
c) Sea of Galilee
d) Dead Sea
9. When Jesus told the story of the rich man and Abraham, who was he talking to?
a) the Romans
b) the Pharisees
c) the Jews
d) the Gentiles
10. According to Revelation, the sixth angel will dry up this river by pouring his vial upon it. (Revelation 16:12)
***This is the Nile River, which is the longest river in the World. It flows through 9 different countries: Sudan, Burundi, Rwanda, DR Congo, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia and Egypt.
Good Night to All and May God Bless!