Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bible Challenge - "WHO WAS I? Part 1


Good Evening To All!

I am truly
hoping that many of you are taking advantage of these Bible Challenges to gain a little knowledge in the Word of God as well as to increase your hunger for Getting to KNOW HIM PERSONALLY.

I am definitely not claiming to be an authority, nor a preacher, but I love taking advantage of anything I can get my hands on if it will help me to gain knowledge about Him and he
lp to have a closer walk with Him. I understand these little quizzes won't necessarily bring you closer, but if you are like I am, when I look up the answers to these questions, or answers to questions in my Bible Trivia book, I always end up reading to the end of the passage, and sometimes I will read a few verses above the answer to get in the correct context. Therefore, I learn a bit more than originally intended, which is always good.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com


On with the Challenge "Who Was I?" Part 1

1. My name was Delilah. I was this judge's girlfriend. (Judges 16:4)

a) Jair's
b) Jephta's
c) Abdon's
d) Samson's

2. My name was Orpah. I lived before the time of King David and was _________. (Ruth 1:3-4)

a) Samson's sister
b) Naomi's daughter-in-law
c) King Saul's grandmother
d) King Saul's mother

3. My name was Baruch. I was this person's secretary. (Jeremiah 36:4, 45:1)

a) Elisha's
b) Jeremiah's
c) Daniel's
d) Paul's

4. Our names were Ethan. We both lived during time of King David and were ________. (1 Chronicles 6:31-44)


a) heroic warriors
b) temple musicians
c) temple priests
d) palace servants

5. My name was Ahinoam. I lived during the time of King David and was ______________.

(1 Samuel 25:43)


a) King David's wife
b) a court musician
c) a temple priestess
d) a palaces servant

6. My name was Rizpah. I was a concubine of __________.
(2 Samuel 3:7)

a) Esau
b) Pharaoh
c) Saul
d) Solomon

7. My name was Amasa. After temporarily joining Absalom's failed revolt, I renewed my allegiance to my kinsman King David--but then was assassinated by________. (2 Samuel 19:13-20-20:13)

a) Absalom's servant
b) Adonijah
c) Abigail
d) Joab


8. My name was Vasti. I was queen deposed by King __________.
(Esther 1:19)

a) David
b) Solomon

c) Ahasuerus
d) Amon

9. My name was Malchus. I was __________.
(John 18:10)

a) the high priest's servant whose ear was cut off as Jesus was being arrested
b) the high priest who arrested Jesus

c) the man accused Peter of being Jesus' disciple
d) a Roman soldier who spat in Jesus' face

10. My name was Simon of Cyrene. I performed this unique deed.
(Matthew 27:32)size:100%;">

a) washed Jesus' feet
b) gave my colt for Jesus to ride
c) helped carry Jesus' cross
d) offered my tomb for Jesus' burial

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.comfree glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.comfree glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Good Night to All and May God Bless!

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Starry Dawn said...

NICE POST, PATTI!!
THANK YOU FOR ADDING ME AS YOUR FRIEND IN FACEBOOK!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS AND EMAILS!!
I SHALL REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS I FIND THE RIGHT TIME.
GOD KEEPS BLESSING YOU, PATTI!!
LOVE IN CHRIST,
STARRY.