I want to thank Rob at "Settled In Heaven" for this Versatile Blogger Award . Your blog has helped me in so many ways. I love it because even if we feel differently about certain aspects of our faiths, we still are encouraged by each other because of what we do share in common. That being our love for knowledge of Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ Himself. You have a wonderful ministry, and I can understand why God chose you to be a Pastor. I truly enjoy the fact that I have a choice to either read your post and lesson, OR I can view it on You Tube. I also like the idea of the Practical Application for the study. You have a way with words you "spell things out for people. That my friend is a gift in itself to be able to do that with patience. God Bless you.
THE RULES TO FOLLOW FOR THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:1. Add a picture of the award to your blog post.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other Bloggers and inform them that they have been nominated.
(One of these days, I would really like to learn how to "wrap my text around centered pictures).
As I say on my blog, I don't feel that I "deserve" awards, because God deserves ALL of the Glory, but I am still honored that you would think of me for this nomination.
Here are the seven random facts about me.
1. It took me a while to actually want to start blogging because I didn't think I had anything of any interest to say to anyone.
2. Believe it or not, the reason I did decide to start blogging is because after a friend suggested I start blogging (and I said no), that night I went to bed and I woke up with a "start". My first thought was God, telling me in my heart that He wanted me to do this blog for Him. So here it is.
3. I was what I consider myself to be a hit and miss Christian until 14 years ago. Meaning I was not faithful to church. I would go for a few weeks (to no certain church), and then I might not go for several months. Then I would start and go a week or two and then stop. My relationship with God was not a serious one.
4. I now know that God sees everything from the End to the Beginning, so I know He was watching over me even before I became saved. There were many nights when I should have been killed whether it be in an automobile accident or other reasons, yet He chose to save me.
5. I have been married three times, but I think it was God's way of "pruning" me to start me on the path to Him.
6. I have no children, and even though I sincerely believe that is NOT God's doing, I believe He allowed it because He knows how hard it is for me to "multitask". For example, when I am posting my blog, I cannot do ANYTHING else, because I will lose track of my thoughts. I can do ONE THING AT A TIME, and while a husband might understand (sometimes), a child doesn't. So, this may be a blessing disguised as a curse.
7. I am WAY TO FORGETFUL for my own good. My hubby is worried to death that one of these days, I'm going to leave the house to go to clean a client's house and forget how to get home! LOL!
The Blogs which I would like to nominate for this award in no specific order are:
1. Steve Finnell at Christian-with-a-View
2. Stan Butler at According to the Book
3. Redhead Riter at The Redhead Riter
4. Steve Hawley at What Is This Child Going To Be?
5. Blue Cotton Memory at Blue Cotton Memory
6. Brook at Matthew 5:6 (for Women)
Congratulations to all of the above bloggers.
Good Night to All and May God Bless!