Sunday, February 19, 2012

"READERS AND APPRECIATION"

Good Evening to All!

First, I would like to let you know the Bible Challenge has been moved to tomorrow night due to an "important acknowledgement I would like to make.

I was nominated for this Reader Appreciation Award by Rob at http://settledinheaven.wordpress.com/. Thank you so much for the honor, Rob. Rob has been a faithful reader of my blog since I started, and his blog as been such a blessing. There is not a time when I go to his blog that I don't feel like I have been enlightened, or given some knowledge or an understanding I didn't have before I read his post. Not only that, when I read his blog it makes me want to dive deeper into my research, which is also a good thing. I always learn something.
So Rob, I thank you so much for being there for me.


This lovely award was created by Jennifer Avventura. I wanted to let you know the reason this lady designed this award, so here it is as I quote from Rob's blog, "Settled In Heaven" as he quoted from her. “I’m giving an award to those who have made this past year of blogging worthwhile. You have kept me on my toes, left comments, advice and tons of encouragement. For this I am grateful. Thank you.”


Here are the rules for this award:

1. Award your top 6 bloggers who have commented the most.

2. Be thankful.

3. You cannot award someone who has already been awarded. You cannot give the award back to me.

4. Don’t forget to tell the bloggers you’ve awarded.

5. If you don’t want to pass on this award, that’s okay too. Just admire it.

I wish I could award it back to Rob because He has been so faithful as well, but as the "rules state" that is a no-no.

Below are the readers who have recently been my most faithful readers and commentors.

Frank Blasi of Frank's Christian Thoughts

Tracy Suzanne of COTTON PICKIN CUTE

Blue Cotton Memory of Blue Cotton Memory

Starry Dawn of Journeys and Journals

I would also like to point out that Frank Blasi commented the most since the first of the year .

I truly owe thanks to God for touching peoples hearts enough to want to comment on what I feel that the Lord has given me to say. It is just like witnessing in person. The Lord MUST prepare the hearts of those who He intends to be witnessed to. Otherwise they will not only not want to hear it, they would not understand if they did. Thank you to my readers who have been so faithful and encouraging. I pray that you will all continue to gain something from reading "PJ's Prayer Line.

Remember, Have your Bibles and pens warmed up and ready to go tomorrow Evening for the Bible Challenge. The answers will be given Tuesday night.

Good Night to All and May God bless,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh' Dear Patti, thank you so much. I'm blushing. The way you described how you feel about going to Robs blog, pretty much sums up the way I feel about visiting yours. I always leave feeling more blessed than when I arrived. You lift my spirits and your blog always reminds me of what is most important and makes me step back and take a minute to appreciate that. Thanks for always inspiring and teaching us.

Big Hugs and love ♥ Tracy

Anonymous said...

PJ,

The Lord has used you to be a great blessing to me.. you deserve the award. Thank you for your faithfulness in the daily blogging that you do.... it is no easy task.

To answer your question... my plan is to make "Think On These Things" a permanent part of SIH blog. The only times that I may miss a day or so is if I do a large lesson posting that day (normally twice a week), or if my schedule doesn't allow me any computer time on any given day.


May the Lord continue to bless you... good to have you back from vaca.

Anonymous said...

Just got home from work - finally got a full-time job - and found this lovely award! Thank you PJ - I'll do something this weekend:) Really, you are the one who deserves the award - your encouragement and prayers - you have made an impact in my life!You are a bon fide blessing!

Starry Dawn said...

Good Morning, my sweet dear friend, Patti!!
Oh!! I am totally impressed by your kindness, sweetheart.
I don't think I deserve your award.
Anyway, I realize that you have touched so many hearts worldwide.
Please, keep on doing your blessed job from our dear Lord.
I let you know that I love you with a friendship heart, sweet Patti. You can count with me at anytime, if I am available. I am just around the corner in our spirits. God may always bless you and those you love, Patti dear.
Hugs and Love in Christ,
Starry.