Sunday, April 1, 2012
Bible Challenge - "FOOD AND DRINK " Part 1
Good Evening to All!
I hope this post finds you all happy, healthy and blessed on this Sunday night.
1. In Genesis, God condemned the snake to a life of crawling, contempt and a permanent diet of ________________. (Genesis 3:14)
2. God fed the wandering Israelites by raining ______________ from heaven.
3. Some time after Samson killed a lion with his bare hands, he returned to the scene and removed from the carcass________________ to eat. (Judges 14:5-9)
d) sun-dried flesh
4. Ruth clearly was favored when she was invited by Boaz at dinner to dip her bread in _________. (Ruth 2:14)
a) olive oil
b) a dish of dry spices
5. Miraculously sustained with unending supplies of meal and oil was the poor widow of _______. (1 Kings 17:8-16)
6. Proverbs describes wine as a ______________. (Proverbs 20:1)
b) two-edged sword
7. When John the Baptist preached in the Judaean wilderness he ate_______________and ____________. (Matthew 3:4)
8. Jesus miraculously fed the multitude with _____________and ______________. (Matthew 14:15-21)
a) bread and wine
b) wine and cheese
c) loves and fishes
d) milk and honey
9. Christ's body is symbolized by ____________________. (Luke 22:19)
10. Just before Jesus' death on the cross, Roman guards offered Him ___________ to drink. John 19:28-30)