1. Name the man who kept some of the spoils after the battle of Jericho and brought punishment to Israel. (Joshua 7:1)
2. How many of Jesus’ brothers wrote books of the Bible? (Matthew 13:25)
3. What was the name of Hosea’s wife? (Hosea 1:3)
4. What woman in the Bible tried to seduce a handsome slave? (Genesis 39:1, 7)
5. What is the name of the king who made a speech and as a result was eaten by worms? (Acts 12:21-23)
6. Mariam and Aaron were upset with Moses because he married a woman who was an ____________. (Numbers 12:1)
7. How many of the clean animals did Noah take into the ark? (Genesis 7:2)
8. What was the name of a Bible character who told a riddle about a lion? (Judges 14:12-14)
9. There was a very rich man who was a disciple of Jesus. What was his name? (Matthew 27:57)
10. What was the name of a queen who was thrown out of a window? (2 Kings 9:30-33)
I hope you enjoyed this Trivia Challenge! Tomorrow’s post will include the answers.
Have a wonderful evening and May God Bless!