Saturday, November 9, 2013

Bible Trivia—“FRUIT OF THE VINE”

Old and New wineGood Afternoon to All!

I thought I wouldgive our brains a little scriptural work-out today with a little Bible Trivia.

1.  What did Paul recommend as a substitute for wine?  (Ephesians 5:18) 

2.  Who was called a glutton and a wine guzzler?  (Matthew 11:19)

3.  What prophet spoke of God putting Israel into a winepress?  (Isaiah 63:1-4)
grapes
4.  What part of the body did Paul recommend wine for? 
(1 Timothy 5:23)

5.  Where was the one place the priest could not enter after drinking wine?  (Leviticus 10:8-9)

6.  What group of Israelites was never supposed to drink wine?  (Numbers 6:2-3)

7.  According to Paul’s advice, what church official must not be a wine drinker?  (1 Timothy 3:2-3)

8.  What was mingled with the wine Jesus was offered on the cross?  (Mark 15:23)

9.  What judge threshed wheat by his winepress to hide it from the Midianites?  (Judges 6:11)

10.  According to Jesus, what do people prefer, old wine or new wine?  (Luke 5:39)

wine
I hope you all did well on these questions.  I also hope that if you didn’t know the answer, that you took the time to look up the scripture.  For some reason,   I seem to learn and retain more through doing activities like this than I do by just reading. 
 
Look for the answers tomorrow on my next post.

Have a wonderful day and May God Bless!



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Nana Jul said...

Hi Patti,
Your wine trivia...was awesome!
I didn't do very well 3/10...but I did the homework...and have expanded my knowledge on the subject. Great idea! Thanks for the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to talk again soon.
Have an awesome Son-day worshipping Him!
Julie