Good Afternoon to All!
I thought I wouldgive our brains a little scriptural work-out today with a little Bible Trivia.
1. What did Paul recommend as a substitute for wine? (Ephesians 5:18)
2. Who was called a glutton and a wine guzzler? (Matthew 11:19)
3. What prophet spoke of God putting Israel into a winepress? (Isaiah 63:1-4)
4. What part of the body did Paul recommend wine for?
(1 Timothy 5:23)
5. Where was the one place the priest could not enter after drinking wine? (Leviticus 10:8-9)
6. What group of Israelites was never supposed to drink wine? (Numbers 6:2-3)
7. According to Paul’s advice, what church official must not be a wine drinker? (1 Timothy 3:2-3)
8. What was mingled with the wine Jesus was offered on the cross? (Mark 15:23)
9. What judge threshed wheat by his winepress to hide it from the Midianites? (Judges 6:11)
10. According to Jesus, what do people prefer, old wine or new wine? (Luke 5:39)
I hope you all did well on these questions. I also hope that if you didn’t know the answer, that you took the time to look up the scripture. For some reason, I seem to learn and retain more through doing activities like this than I do by just reading.
Look for the answers tomorrow on my next post.
Have a wonderful day and May God Bless!