Good Evening to All!
IT'S ME AGAIN, LORD! Yes, I'm back. Back with more scriptures, more Trivia, more Quizzes, and even some Bible Drill questions. I hope you enjoy them.
I will start of with some easy ones since it has been a while since I posted. Be sure and let me know how you do, and how you like them.
1. What man called himself a voice? (Mark 1:2-3)
2. Who was the first Christian martyr? (Acts 7:59-60)
3. What person did the Lord say chose the "good part"? (Luke 10:42)
4. Whom did Jesus say he would make "fishers of men"? (Matthew 4:19)
5. Whom did Jesus call a fox? (Luke 13:32)
6. What great catastrophe split the rocks? (Matthew 27:51)
7. Who took the place of Judas among the apostles? (Acts 1:26)
8. What magician was struck blind for opposing one of God's preachers? (Acts 13:8-11)
9. In what city of Europe was the gospel first preached by Paul? (Acts 16:12)
10. What words of Jesus did Paul quote that are not found in the gospels? (Acts 20:35)
Answers will follow tomorrow.
I hope you did well, and maybe learned or recalled some of the answers and scriptures.
Have a wonderful evening and MAY GOD BLESS!