Thursday, July 7, 2016

"CLOSER TO GOD THROUGH KNOWLEDGE"-ANSWERS TO BIBLE DRILL NEW TESTAMENT

Good Evening to All!

First let me say that the answers to last night's Bible Drill are below. I enjoy doing these because I hope that by doing these, people might gain some knowledge of
God's Word and will get to know Him a little better.

Too many people have the idea that all it takes to get to heaven is to be “a good person” and “say they love Jesus”.

If they would stop and reason it out, they would realize that it takes more. Jesus wants to have a personal and up close relationship with us. He tells us this in His Word.

To love someone in an up close way, people have to get to know one another. The only way we can get to know God is through His Word and prayer. He tells us to “hide His Word in our heart.” We cannot do this if we don't read it, or just skim over it. We have to study it, and learn it. It is my hope that my “reading family” or followers if you prefer, will get something from the Bible Drills, Trivia Questions, and Quizzes that I will being providing.

When I started my blog, it was for the purpose of getting God's Word out to as many people as possible. I did strictly Devotionals for a while, but decided that there might be others like me that could learn more by little quizzes and such. I find it hard to retain a lot of information at one time by just reading, but quizzes and such seem to help me get past that.

I hope you enjoy my posts, past, present and future.

    1. John the Baptist  (Mark 1:2-3) 

    2. Stephen (Acts 7:59-60) 

    3.  Mary of Bethany (Luke 10:42)  

    4.  Peter and Andrew (Matthew 4:19)

    5. Herod (Luke 13:32) 

    6 The Crucifixion  (Matthew 27:51) 

    7.  Matthias (Acts 1:26) 

    8. Elymas  (Acts 13:8-11) 

    9. Philippi  (Acts 16:12) 

    10.  “It is more blessed to give than to receive”. (Acts 20:35) 

    I hope you did well, and if you looked up the scriptures, read a bit more than just the actual verse of the answer.    

    We are in the last days and we need to be ready for Him.  
    Have a wonderful evening and May God Bless!




Share/Bookmark


No comments: