Thursday, September 17, 2009

No Turning Into A Punpkin For Me Tonight!

I hopefully, no, I'm not going to do what I did last night. I'm actually going to turn in before midnight tonight, even if it kills me! I got so wrapped up in typing and inserting pictures last night, it seemed like one minute I looked at the clock and it was 10:00, and the next thing I knew, my husband was getting out of bed and it was 5:am! Time flies when you're having fun! Anyway, I laid down for about an hour this morning 6:30-7:30, then fell asleep in my chair today while watching a bit of NCIS. I tell you, what an exciting life I lead!


I hope you were able to check out last night's entry and enjoyed the pictures. I could be a "walking billboard" for Chattanooga Tennessee! I loved it there, except for the traffic. Luckily, my husband did all the driving. If you ever get the chance I would whole-heartedly suggest that city for a vacation spot! There is so much to do there, it's unreal! I would have liked to spend our whole vacation there, but my husband wanted to go to Nashville and see the Country Music Hall of Fame and Studio B. Studio B is the old recording studio where all of the original country stars and Elvis Presley recorded their records. I even got to play the piano that Elvis played while recording. Yea! Anyway, I'm partial to Chattanooga.


How funny! I'm sitting here talking about Nashville and Chattanooga, when low and behold on my side bar pops up pictures of the "same". What's funny is there are some of the exact same pictures we took with our cameras while there. The only thing is, here, the picture of "Elvis' Gold Cadillac shows it to be actually gold, when in reality, we saw it in the Hall of Fame and it's white with gold trim, accessories and upholstery. Maybe he had two "gold caddys". Ha!


I'm afraid this may be a "ho-hum" post tonight. I'm typing in a daze. I'll at least try and remember to "spell-check"! Although, it might behoove me not to. I know I get a kick out of reading our home-town newspaper just to see how many typos I can find! You might enjoy doing the same.


I did go to Curves today. To this point, I still don't know how I made it. It's like I'm still in my own little world. One thing though, I actually won something while play our game today. Every Thursday we play a different game at Curves. Today it was "golf". I usually don't win at that (ask Lynette about my "golfing"), because I can't hit the broad side of a barn, let alone a little hole. Today I made it! Maybe I ought to lose more sleep on Thursdays.


Well, y'all, I think this is about all my sleepy brain can handle for the night. Until tomorrow! May God Bless You All!



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

lynette355 said...

PJ you did great and lil sleep and still kept on going. amazing
hey i reviewed a book lately by max lacado and you might like it
http://theysayimnuts.blogspot.com/2009/09/life-without-fear.html
go see what you think.
otherwise i will see you in a few min as we work off these pounds