Monday, October 5, 2009

God's Amazing Creatures

Hello Everyone!

It finally happened! With the help from Nessa http://www.texashousewife.com we finally figured out how to get that e-mail on to my blog. I didn't realize that it was on You Tube. I racked my brain trying to figure out how to upload this e-mail to my blog, when Nessa said, "Let's check YouTube, I was surprised. I don't know why, it just didn't dawn on me that we could find it there. Before I go any further, please let me acknowledge Nessa for helping me figure out how to upload this video. I've been trying and trying to get her link in here, but to no avail. I guess I'm just to tired or frustrated. You can find her at http:\\www.texashousewife.com Anyway, the main reason I wanted to show this to you, is to ask you this simple question. How could someone look at this fantastic video and not believe there's a God. I praise Him for all of His wondrous works! I know, for some reason the word wondrous doesn't look like its spelled right to me either, but I looked it up, I promise!
I have never seen so many dolphins in an area this size. Even though I was sent the e-mail, I had to go to YouTube to download it, so I feel I must give credit to Rgraening's channel. This was taken one year ago in the Sea of Cortez.



When I saw this I had to share, because it is so beautiful. the scenery and dolphins not the guy. HaHa.

Well, it is now 2:10 am and I've done it again. I hope you will forgive me for this short post, but I have to got to get some shut-eye.

Oh! I did want you to know that I did learn a few other things today, not just about YouTube. I also learned about a site called Entre Card. I have registered there, but that's about it. I clicked on the information video they have but I kept getting stuck after about the first 8 words. I am wondering (Nessa probably told me I just don't remember) if I have to have my blog for 3 months for that also. I know I have to have it that long before I can "advertise", but I'm not sure about this aspect. Right now, I would just like to build interest in my Blog. She also told me about the book reviews and sponsored advertising (I thinking that's what you call it, I can't remember what she called it. Boy! IF I had a memory, it would be a SHORT one! Anyway, I bet I spent over an hour at Nessa's today trying to soak as much stuff up as possible, the problem is, well, you've just seen it. I can't remember !!! How frustrating!

This time I am pulling the plug.

Good Night All, and May God Bless!

PJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video was awesome!!!

Nessa said...

You'll get the hang of it! I don't mind helping out with any questions you have.